How do we know it's God?
Learn how to hear God's voice in this powerful course.
Jesus said that his people would be able to recognise his voice and follow it (John 10:27). This course will equip you to recognised respond to the voice of God.
Bringing biblical foundations and pastoral wisdom to this key area of discipleship, Ps.Tania Harris outlines God's nature as a communicator and the all-important role of the Holy Spirit, as well as addressing the practical questions we face in recognising God's voice today. Age-old theological truths are brought into the 21st century in a way that is easy to apply.
Through the course, you will learn:
- What God’s voice sounds like
- God’s nature as a communicator and his desire for two-way conversation
- How to recognise God’s voice among others
- How to position yourself to hear from God more clearly and regularly
How To Hear God's Voice includes:
- 8 high quality video presentations
- Downloadable study guides
- Interaction through discussion boards
- Access to teaching resources on hearing God’s voice
- Bonus! On completion, free MP3 download: “How to Recognise a God-Dream“
It was never meant to be a one-way conversation.
Ps. Tania Harris is a pastor, speaker and the founder of God Conversations, a global ministry that equips people to recognise and respond to God’s voice. With a diverse history as church planter, pastor and Bible College lecturer, her ministry is known for its biblical depth, practical wisdom and ‘God-stories.’ She speaks to groups of all ages and denominations and is a popular voice on radio in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. Currently Tania is completing her PhD in Ministry researching peoples’ experiences hearing God’s voice. Tania is an ordained minister with the Australian Christian Churches. Hillsong is her church home in Sydney, Australia.